Sunday 22 June 2014

"She was trying to shine on my husband's brand"-Muma Gee reacts to Prince Eke/Angela Okorie scandal

You must have heard about the scandal between Prince Eke and Angela Okoie and another man called prosper in South Africa.Angela took Prince Eke who is Muma Gee's husband for a movie shoot in S.A,she later accused Prince of conniving wit Prosper to set her up and extort money after trying to rape her.Prince then said the man is actually her boyfriend and he has nothing to do with it..Well,this is what Muma Gee told the Nigerian Tribune

Can you tell us what your first reaction was when you heard the news of robbery and rape linked to Angela Okorie, Prosper and Prince Eke, your hubby, in South Africa?

My first reaction was not negative at all, but as the other party went on and on, I could see a sure case of someone trying so hard to take a shine on the brand Prince Eke; and even wanted to bring my name to it because I kept reading ‘Muma Gee’s husband’ – which just made me laugh so loud each time, and I refused to get involved.
Do you think your silence served the case well?
Yes, because I don’t have time for child’s play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!