Sunday 22 June 2014

Hauwa Mukan Writes Ex-Hubby - 'For my own Personal Lamar Odom who Promised me the World then Left me for Dead!'


We may never know exactly what it was that ended the beautiful relationship we all believed Hauwa Mukan and ex-hubby Keziah had but judging from a new post Hauwa made on her Facebook page recently, her experience wasn't a sweet one at all.

News of their divorce after two years of marriage filtered in in February and Hauwa, for the first time since then, is talking about her experience. She's written an open letter, sort of, in which she thanked her family and friends for their support, and also thanked her ex-hubby for being so mean to her. Read it after the cut..
It's been 8 months since my world was turned upside down, and for the very first time I
actually have TIME and space to reflect and really just be thankful for how far I've come and the lessons I've learnt. It's been good times punctuated by waaay too many painful real-life bad times and displays of general human ugliness for my liking.  
I just want to take this time out to say a biiiig thank you to all my old friends who reached out to me, held me, defended me, prayed for me and fed me drinks to numb the pain! U guys are awesome!
To all my new friends who choose to see and appreciate me for the Hauwa that I am and not the one mentioned in Chinese whispers of tragic gist. For my family who have shown me what unconditional love truly means and to God who's proven repeatedly that He has my back and my destiny is far greater than I can imagine!  
For my own personal Lamar Odom who promised me the world then left me for dead when I had served my purpose. I thank you. God bless you. It hasn't been easy, but I'm apparently much more resilient than I give myself credit for. Your girl is happy and she's finally good! And I'm thankful from the bottom of my heart.  
And if you read this insanely long post all they way to the bottom then thank you too! Long Emo post over and out - love HRM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!