Sunday 22 June 2014

"Fans will be surprised by what I'm about to give to them"-Tonto Dikeh on being signed by Dbanj

Tonto Dikeh, the Duchess of DB records was recently asked by Hiptv on how she got signed by Dbanj..She also said her fans are not expecting what she is about to give to them..
" I feel great, I feel honored, I feel blessed.I feel everything.Like I have so much butterflies in my stomach .I'm ecstatic and excited about everything .I'm over-joyed,that's the word.And how it happened,I do not know .It just worked itself out .I don’t think my fans are expecting exactly what I’m about to give to them. Because I’m even surprised about what I’m about to give to them. I don’t expect you to actually expect what I’m about to do.But yea there will be an album.Good stuff.We are not joking at all." Good for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!