Friday 20 June 2014

I predicted Kefee's Death-Ara

Nigeria's renowned talking drummer Ara disclosed that she told Keffe about her death.According to Vanguard,she said
“I want to use this forum to appeal to my colleagues in the music industry. Less than two years ago, I had a dream about Keffee and immediately called her and narrated it to her, I also appealed to her not to make a joke of it….the rest is history.
Early this year, I had a dream and contacted Efe of NOW music as he’s the only one I could call and told him to please organise a forum for all musicians to assemble and pray against death amongst us (please confirm from Efe). It’s sad we had to lose my girlfriend, sister and colleague…so sad. When a revelation comes like that, it means there is a way out. Once again, we need to come together as a body under one roof to rebuke and pray about this revelation I had early this year. Yes, we all have different sources of prayer but this is a prayer we all must observe together. I beg you all. I didn’t want to speak out but I have no choice than to”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!