Friday 20 June 2014

"I am on a mission from God,you do not want to go against the power"-Kanye West slams critics

Kanye is back to being blunt..and his bluntness is usually not pretty.He was on Power 106 FM and when asked about those slamming him for comparing himself to legends like Shakespeare,Steve Jobs,he said
Don’t worry about how I’m saying what I’m saying.Look at what I’m saying and how I feel and how my intent is.'You do not want to go against the power.I’m working on one mission, and that’s a mission from God.'I’m gonna make it very clear exactly what I’m here to do.I’m here to help. I’m going to apply all the blessings I’ve got.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!