Tuesday 15 April 2014

'AGN is a filthy body' - Actor Bimbo Manuel says

Tinsel star and Nollywood actor/director, Bimbo Manuel, said in an interview with TheNetng that he would never run for the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria because the acting body is filthy!
"I will not. I know what happens there. it is not simple politics they play there at the AGN. It is filthy. I will not go there. My father will turn in his grave to find me living on the level those guys live in to get to those positions" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!