Saturday 26 April 2014

Columbus Short fired from Scandal after domestic violence incident

For allegedly attacking his wife and threatening to kill her and then himself, actor Columbus short has been fired from hit series, Scandal.

Columbus confirmed via a statement released to the media yesterday that he won't be returning to the blockbuster series
"At this time I must confirm my exit from a show I've called home for 3 years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today. I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast. Thank you Gladiators, who have supported me throughout my entire career and of course to ABC and Shondaland for allowing me to play such a pivotal role in the Scandal series. I have enjoyed every single minute of it. Everything must come to an end and unfortunately the time has come for Harrison Wright to exit the canvas. I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, Kerry and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful."
#Crying..i can't believe his going..Like OMG! am really gonna miss Harrison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!