Friday 25 April 2014

First Photo Of Teen Who Stowed Away In Airplane's Wheel-Well To See His Mother In Africa


The stowaway teenager who miraculously survived a five hour flight to Hawaii hidden in the wheel well of a Boeing 767 was falsely told by his own father that his mother was dead – and he discovered the truth two years ago through the local Somali community. 
The emotional mother said: 


‘When they emigrated to the United they told the authorities I was dead. Then they later told my children I was killed in a rocket attack in Mogadishu. They killed me in my children’s minds. They violated me. . . ‘If I could give a message to my son I would say, I am still alive and I will come one day. Please stay calm and do not do anything stupid. . . ‘I have been so worried and upset since I heard the news, I have been crying and crying. I have not seen my children since 2006 and I miss them. I am currently in the process of getting a sponsor to move to the United States'.Continue...

 He sneaked into the wheel well of the Boeing 767 on Sunday and survived temperatures of -81F (-62C) during the five-and-a-half hour flight. He was found on the tarmac in Maui after likely passing out when the plane took off - surviving low oxygen levels and freezing temperatures. 
In San Jose, airport officials said they were reviewing how the boy slipped through security that includes video surveillance, German shepherds and Segway-riding police officers after scaling a fence at around 1am. The FAA says one out of four stowaways survives.

1 comment:

  1. Mamas love will always be strong no doubt.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!