Thursday 22 May 2014

Tameka Raymond says Usher left her after she had secret lipo

Back in 2009, Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond almost died after sneaking off to Brazil to have liposuction just 2 months after giving birth to a son. In an interview promoting her new reality show, Hollywood Exes Atlanta, an emotional Tameka blamed that fateful trip on ending her marriage

Tameka (second from left) tells Rocsi Diaz on ET,
"I did dumb stuff. I mean, I went to Brazil and tried to get lipo and almost died. I think that embarrassed him to like, “Oh no. I’m packing. She’s a nut. (Crying she says) I regret going on that plane. I made a lot of mistakes. It took a lot to get into such a public relationship and I nagged him as a result of what I was going through. I was always in his ear. I was being such a bitch"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!