Friday 23 May 2014

50cent explains why he didn't attend his son's high school graduation

A week after he was criticized for not attending his oldest son's high school graduation, rapper 50cent says there's a reason why he wasn't there. He said aside from not being invited, he was busy at a movie location...

In an appearance on BET's 106 and Park yesterday, 50 Cent explains;
"My son -- I haven't received an invitation. When he graduated, I was in Budapest on a movie with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Jason Statham. I think, at some point, the reason why it actually comes out is because his mom is going to TMZ. I wish she'd find someone so she could leave me alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!