Thursday 1 May 2014

P-Square's publicist releases statement, says he never said it was all a publicity stunt

Some days ago P-Square's publicity Bayo Adetu was quoted as saying the fight between the brothers was all a publicity stunt, and that they all decided to play along. Well, after the backlash from fans, Mr Adetu has backtracked and claims he never made those comments. A statement he released below.
My attention has been drawn to one magazine interview quoting me that the purported P-Square break-up tale was a ‘publicity stunt.’ It was indeed a misconception on the part of the writer. I never said the rumour was a ‘publicity stunt.’
There is no way I could have granted an official interview and speak in such denigrating manner as being portrayed by the magazine in question. 
I can remember talking to Star FM and NTA2, and it is on record that I never spoke in such unprofessional manner! Most importantly, I never said it was a ‘publicity stunt’ because that amounts to toying with the emotions of P-Square fans. I cherish the fans more than Diamond and therefore, I will never disrespect or toy with their emotions. Thanks for your understanding.
Now we don't even know who to believe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!