Tuesday 4 March 2014

"Stop that rubbish"-Veteran actress Gloria Young blasts actresses embracing nudity

The veteran actress expressed her anger over actresses going nude ..she told the Sun
" It’s not allowed and it’s unacceptable. I don’t want to be part of it. I don’t even want to have anything to do with those people. I wasn’t trained that way. We should just stop that  rubbish. In Glamour girls we never exposed our bodies. Ask those who expose  their  bodies how it’s  affecting them now. Would they  bring such script to me? Dem dey craze? They wouldn’t come to me with that because they know that I don’t accept rubbish"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!