Thursday 6 February 2014

Photos: Dog Chews The Wheel Arch Of Owners £80,000 Aston Martin Car

 
A builder has given his pet dog away after she chewed a hole through the wheel arch of his prized £80,000 Aston Martin. Royston Grimstead, 42, was distraught when he came home to find his border collie spaniel cross Luce had chewed through the fibreglass panel of his luxury car. Mr Royston, from Chedzoy, Somerset, said the dog had never gone for any of his possessions before she chewed her way through the car last Wednesday.
He said: 'I came home and saw her covered in white stuff and I thought she had got a bird and it was feathers - but it was the fibreglass from the car. Continue after the cut to see more photos..

 
'She had chewed out a huge chunk. I just laughed. I mean, what else could I do?
'I'm not a crier and she knew she had done something wrong because she had this guilty look on her face.'
Mr Grimstead said he had been considering re-homing Luce, who he has had for three years and does not get on with his other dog. The dog is understood to have had access to the outside of his home where the car is kept.
He said: 'She avoided me after she did it and she was gone the next day.
'I didn't tell the new owners what she had done - I expect when they hear I'll find Luce back on my doorstep.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!