Friday 3 January 2014

"Why I Stripped Naked For My New Video" Beyonce Opens Up


In a recent interview, music star, Beyonce has revealed why she chose to take it all up for her recent music videos.
According to her, after losing 65lbs in weight post-pregnancy, she was inspired to strip off and show off her curves in a number of new videos for her latest album.
She gave birth to her first child, Blue Ivy, almost two years ago.
Beyonce revealed: 'I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body,'
'I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body. I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back.'
'I know that there's so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth. You can have your child and you can still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still live for yourself,' she said.
Adding: 'I don't have any shame about being sexual. I'm not embarrassed about it, and I don't feel like I have to protect that side of me because I do believe that sexuality is a power we all have.'
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/55672.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!