Saturday 25 January 2014

Tyrese Gibson's Loving Message To His Daughter

The famous Fast and Furious star took to his facebook today,posting this loving message to his daughter

He said,

Open letter to my daughter.....

My little angel I never leave my house unless I know you will benefit.... I travel as Daddy King in the jungle hunting to make sure you are never without.... Mommy may be around more often but It doesn't mean I love you any less... Smile, embrace and enjoy.... Let me grind, let me fight these battles so you don't have to.... You're my life, you're my heartbeat, you're the reason I have a bottom line... Yes my little angel....My heart belongs to you... Your Father....

This is so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!