Sunday 26 January 2014

“My Husband Isn’t Dead” – Ireti Ajanaku’s Wife, Joy

August 2013, we all woke up to the news that super rich Prophet Ireti Ajanaku was dead. Then there were stories that he had resurrected, then again new story that he had been confirmed dead after his press secretary released a statement, and that the Oro traditional worshipers even conducted funeral rites for the late pastor.

Well, in a new interview with CityPeople, late Propher Ajanaku's wife, Pastor (Mrs) Joy Ajanaku, is insisting that her husband is still alive. Here's what she said:
To those saying my husband is dead, I am telling them that they are talking out of ignorance. They are not spiritual and it is only spiritual people that will understand what is happening right away. It is a sin to say bad things against men of God and I am a living experience that he is not dead. Whenever I call upon his God, he answers me. A lot of people have lots of
testimonies.So I am telling them not to ever refer to him as a dead Prophet Elijah Ireti Ajanaku. I leave them to God if they do that. At the appropriate time, they will know the truth about the whole issue. Even before this death rumor, I remembered he told the large congregation that he will cause commotion and the whole world will come to look for him. When it happened, we all knew my Daddy said so. This is the commotion he talked about but I know God will vindicate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!