Saturday 4 January 2014

I Can Act Nude For $50m – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye

Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye in an interview tells why she does more of soap operas than Nollywood movies.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/55745.html
You became popular in the television series, Clinic Matters; is there any difference between you and the character you portrayed in the soap?
 Yes, it’s a world of difference between the character, Abigail and I. Abigail is known to be very nosy, she is two-faced and has issues and controversy surrounding her. She also gossips a lot. I talk but not to the detriment of other people. I was only portraying a character to the best of my understanding at that time.
But do you gossip, and are you temperamental in real life as you act in the soap opera?
 Yes. I could be a little bit temperamental but not a big time gossip like Nurse Abigail. I talk too but who doesn’t? I can never scandalise, lie or bring people down; never. On several occasions I’ve had a lot of people say, maybe when I get upset, I yell. They assume I am just as Nurse Abigail in reality.  It is very funny because whatever I portray is what I would have done if I was truly that character. It is not who I am. If I was a gossip, a liar, a prostitute, a pilot; it is all in my head, it is my imagination, my creation and not who I am in real life. But when people talk like that, I feel honoured because I feel I gave the character my best shot.
Why do you do more of soaps than movies?
There was a time I stopped doing movies and concentrated on soap operas. That was between 2009 and 2011. And since 2011, I have been doing strictly movies apart from Bella’s Place that is owned by Royal Roots.
Can you act nude?
I cannot act nude but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/55745.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!