Thursday 16 January 2014

CUTE PHOTO: Nollywood Actress, Michelle Ashionye Flaunts Her Husband & Kid

Nollywood actress, Michelle Ashionye showed off her husband and kid.


Michelle Ashionye is married to an Italian-Nigerian man, Mr Carl Raccah, whom she met in Nigeria.
The couple has a 3-year-old son together.
The actress when asked why she married a white man in an interview said: “It depends on a lot of of things. And by the way, how many Nollywood actresses are married to the Oyinbos? I don’t see color as an individual in marriage. My husband doesn’t see color either. I believe that the actresses that you are referring to, and their husbands don’t see color too. That’s why they decided to marry. The world is one color to me, but don’t ask me which color.
You might see my husband as a white man, but I don’t see him that way. After all, my husband was born in Kano and he speaks Hausa fluently.”
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/56810.html


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/56810.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!