Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dbanj hurt me really deep-OJB opens up

"The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because he passed through my hands, he was trained under my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're with Kanye West, you can't forget your root. I won't call anybody else's name but I will call his because it hurts. His own hurts very deep. And he never tried to reach out to me. It's not like we parted on fighting terms.  He told me he had to go to London and he went. And when he came back it was Don Jazzy, and I said OK, that's fine. And what he did worked and I'm very proud of him, the love, that's why it hurts more. He should have come out to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him felt embarrassed because at the end of the day, really, are you not supposed to do something?"

OJB said in a new interview with Inspiration FM's Gloria Maduka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!