Monday 9 June 2014

Dbanj marks 34th Birthday by introducing the "White Lion"+ Donjazzy's message to him

Dbanj is 34 today.To mark his birthday, he says he is unleashing the "White Lion"
Introducing kiniwun funfun (WHITE LION). It's been a blessed 34 years and I thank God for the Grace to see today because HIS Arm has sustained me and only HIS word to me Has made me whom I AM and as I mark Today, This will be a birthday I will remember forever because the heart of the RARE ONE ( White Lion)is unleashed!!! God bless my family, friends and wonderful fans and AC worldwide #10thanniversary #kiniwunfunfun #turnup!! Now u know the #KOKO #AFRICAISTHEKOKO
Happy birthday to him..Checkout Donjazzy's message after the cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!