Sunday 15 June 2014

Awww! Checkout the First photo of Ciara & Future's son

Ciara who gave birth to son,Future Zahir Wilburn on the 20th of May. She shared the first photo of his face with a sweet message for her fiancee and baby daddy,Future..
From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad. Seeing That Melted My Heart... When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future.
 Continue..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!