Sunday 11 May 2014

"Sometimes I feel depressed because I'm not where I'm supposed to be"-Orezi

Orezi real name Esegine Allen who has been in the music industry since 2009 has hits like Rihanna,YouGarrit opened up to Punch on how it feels to see those who came after you hit the limelight..
"Before now, I used to think I deserve more since I have put in a lot of work and I have the best videos out there.  Although I know people who came after me who are more famous than me, I still believe God’s time is the best.  The music industry in Nigeria has reached a point where everyone has a destination.  As long as one does not allow the fame of others to be a source of concern, one will excel. Sometimes, I feel depressed when I think I have been around for a while and I am yet to get to where I am supposed to get to."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!