Tuesday 11 March 2014

"My diamond/sapphire ring was a gift from an elderly white man"-MBGN Anna Banner

A few days to valentine, the reigning MBGN queen & Special Assistant on Culture and Tourism in Bayelsa State fuelled speculations she was engaged when she shared a  photo of a ring on her finger with caption
"‘OMG!!!!!!…. can’t believe dis…. n its not even valentines day.. sapphire n diamond.
She tells The Netng it wasn't an engagement ring
" The guy who gave me the ring is just a friend. He is not my boyfriend. There is nothing between us.It was like 3-days before Valentine. And it was given to me by a friend of mine, who is like my godfather, an elderly white man. I was actually given two rings, a sapphire/diamond ring and gold/diamond. He gave me that because my birthday was around the corner and Valentine as well, and he wasn’t going to be around on those two occasions. I was very excited because that was my first diamond ring. He even gave me the certificate for the rings. So, right there, in his house, I posted it on Instagram. But I didn’t add anything like ‘my boo gave it to me’.
The Diamond/sapphire is 26karat while the diamond/gold is 36karat."
"I  am single for now but I don’t plan to remain single. When I have a boyfriend, everybody will know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!