Friday 14 March 2014

"I want to have a child, with or without a man" Naomi campbell says



Supermodel Naomi Campbell, 43, says she wants to have a child whether she has a man in her life or not. She made this known during a radio interview with Diane von Furstenburg's Sirus XM Radio Town Hall show in New York on Wednesday...
"I'm at an age where I have decided I do want to have a baby. I have always spoken about children so many times in my interviews over the years. I do want to have a baby. And whether I'm with a man or not, I will have it on my own" Ms Campbell said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!