Friday 14 March 2014

"I own a diamond wristwatch worth $60,000 & two others worth $20k & $26k each -Olu Maintain(Photo)



Olu Maintain may not be the "It"musician right now but he still lives large .He told Entertainment Reporter on ERAVE
"I have people who make customized jewelry for me and I presently own a customized 1.75 carat diamond which costs quite a lot. I have a new Rolex presidential wristwatch as well.I have a diamond wristwatch I got for $20,000 in 2009 and another gold plated Rolex wristwatch I bought recently which gulped $26,000.
"The diamond wristwatch is far ahead every other fashion item I have because the carat is quite heavy and the cheapest line of the watch you can get from the jeweller who customized mine presently costs about $60,000," .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!