Saturday 22 February 2014

Lamar Odom Reveals He still Hopes He can Patch Things up with Estranged wife Khloe Kardashian


34-year-old basketballer Lamar Odom has revealed he's still hoping to patch things up with his estranged wife Khloe Kardashian at a Spanish press conference in Vitoria Friday. Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce in December following his alleged drug use and infidelity but the 6ft-10 athlete - who still occasionally wears his wedding ring - called his four-year marriage to the 29-year-old reality star ''some of the best years of his life.''Continue..
 Lamar said:

'Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I
hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife. Being married and being married to the woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life. I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.'
Lamar has a 14-year-old daughter Destiny and an 11-year-old son Lamar Jr. with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!