Friday 14 February 2014

Fathia Balogun Insists She's Still Married To Saheed Balogun In New Interview


Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun, in a new chat with Channels TV, chose to clear the air one more time about her relationship with ex-husband, fellow actor Saheed Balogun, who allegedly recently asked her to drop 'Balogun' from her name.

  • How was it like being married to Saheed Balogun, and why don't actresses have successful marriages?
Well I'm still Mrs. Balogun, only that I put Williams, my maiden name, before it. I'm not divorced. I'm just separated. There have been news everywhere that we're in court, that's a lie; I'm not in court.
  • Any hope of re-conciliation?
Well, everything lies with God, but right now, I'm not even thinking about it. I just want to let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!