Thursday 9 January 2014

Shakira Calls Rihanna The Sexiest Woman On Earth

Imagine what the collaboration between Shakira and Rihanna will look like, the gist reaching us is that there is a collaboration for a new single ‘Can’t Remember To Forget You’, it was rapper Pitbull who let this cat out of his closet as a revenge when Rihanna refused working with him, the Hips Don’t Lie beauty is super-impressed with the Unapologetic singer that she has dubbed her the sexiest woman on planet earth, that reminds us, Shakira, who has an 11-month-old son with Spanish footballer Gerard Pique has been criticized by other Latinas for being too skinny…‘Working with her was utopia. She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls,’ Shakira said. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher,’ Shakira went on, explaining what went down when she and Riri concocted new tune Can’t Remember to Forget You.

Shakira started at the age of 10 when she won a music contest… She said Success happened little by little for her and  she tasted the flavour of fame in small doses… I  I was performing at birthday parties, company meetings. I met with a record executive when I was 13 and sang Material Girl to a cassette-tape boom box. I’ve shaken hands at every radio station, from Honduras to Ryan Seacrest’s.One day I realised I was famous enough. But here’s the thing: I’m still hungry. But I’m not hungry for fame – just the need to prove to myself that I can still do this.”
This single is definitely going to be a hit, we can’t wait for January 11 for it to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!