Friday 24 January 2014

New Daddy, Seun Kuti Talks About The Sacrifices He Made For His Baby

Afrobeat artiste, Seun Kuti who recently welcomed a baby girl with his girlfriend/ back-up dancer Yetunde Ademiluyi last year, December in a recent interview opens up on fatherhood.


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/57475.html

See what the excited Father says the about the exhilarating experience of fatherhood

“Training your first child is a life experience. It is a lesson in selfless service. You know, babies are strong but they are also quite dependent. You know you have to sacrifice your time, and now I am the one who sacrifices my time all night.
“My partner works all day, I work all night. I am in the studio anyway, so I can stay awake all night. Well, it is interesting and my baby is quite peaceful,’’ he said.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/57475.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!