Saturday 18 January 2014

Man United midfielder Anderson completes Fiorentina loan move

Fiorentina have signed midfielder Anderson on loan from Manchester United for the rest of the season.
The 25-year-old has been an infrequent presence since David Moyes took over at Old Trafford, starting only three games and making five further appearances off the bench.
He had not been involved since the 2-0 win over Stoke a month ago and now hopes to help his new side reach the Champions League, joining Alessandro Matri and Antonio Rosati in boosting their squad.
Fiorentina sit fourth in Serie A, five points behind third-placed Napoli and 15 off leaders Juventus.
Anderson said: "I was happy at Manchester for seven or eight years, it was a big club for me... but now it's a new challenge and the time to change.
"The team look after me, everyone is trying to help me adapt to Italian football. I appreciate what everyone is doing for me, it's very nice.
"I've come here to try to help the players, try to help the team, try to help the manager and do my best.
"I know last year Fiorentina only missed out on the Champions League by two points last season, so this year I want to help them get into the Champions League."
The Brazil international arrived at Old Trafford in 2007 from Porto and made 179 appearances for United in all competitions.


Follow me on twitter - @MsAtinuke

Like my page on facebook - Miss Atinuke's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!