Friday 3 January 2014

‘God Is The Secret Of My Marriage’ - Olu Jacobs


Nollywood legend and Actor Olu Jacobs is married to Beautifull actress Joke Silva and in a recent interview revealed their secret for a great long lasting marriage.
“It is God. There are other forces outside that you need to take cognisance of. When you do, you have to make sure that they don’t take control over your life. You are now thinking for two.
No decision you take should be for yourself alone. It is for two and it must remain for two. You have to always remember that. If my wife goes out and she finds out that she would not be able to make it back at the time she initially thought she would, she picks up the phone and calls me to tell me.
Fine! You are thinking for two, she knows where I am, I know where she is. We still do this till tomorrow. Communicating like that helps a lot.
Once we are talking, you have an idea of where I am and I have an idea of where you are. I am not saying that it should be calls every minute. Sometimes, just being together in a room [and] not necessarily saying anything is also important,” the thespian revealed.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/55699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!