Tuesday 14 January 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo Sparks Marriage Rumour To GF Irina Shayk After He Calls Her His Wife In Emotional Speech

Real Madrid football ace Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, last night sparked rumours that he may have secretly wedded his Russian model girlfriend Irina when he refered to her as his 'wife' as he was presented with the prestigious FIFA award last
night.

Ronaldo, who has dated Russian model Irina Shayk, 28, since 2010, fought back tears as he said:
“First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my ­team-mates with the club and the national team. Without all their efforts it would not have been possible. I am very happy, it is very difficult to win this award. Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal level I have to thank. My wife, my friends, my son. It is a tremendously emotional moment.”
The Portuguese star, who was joined on stage by son Cristiano Junior, three, wrestled the crown from Lionel Messi, who has won for the past four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!