Friday 24 January 2014

Celebrities accused of bleaching(Before and After Photos)

                                                                       Beyonce                                               
                                                                        Iman
Many black celebrities have been accused of switching up their colours as soon as they attained stardom.And it's not just those who were dark before, even those who are light skinned have also lightened their skin..
Below are a few celebrities who have been openly accused of bleaching
Beyonce, Rihanna, Iman, Lil Kim, Yvonne Nelson,Tamar Braxton,Nicki Minaj
                                                                          Rihanna
                                                                           Lil Kim
                                                                  Yvonne Nelson
                                                                   Nicki Minaj
                                                          
Tamar Braxton 

 “Anybody with skin issues knows that that’s a very sensitive subject. And that’s why I’ve never shared that I have Vitiligo, because I do. I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl. It’s not as bad as others because everybody has it differently, but I’ve certainly had mine diagnosed. That’s why I tan. People say, ‘You bleach your skin!’ But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”-said Tamar Braxton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:*Atinuke does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.missatinuke.blogspot.com
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Atinuke.
*Miss Atinuke's Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on missatinuke.blogspot.com
Kindly Drop Your Comments! Thank You!